Thursday, September 20, 2012

Amazing describes my day today!



I had the best swimming lesson so far.  I made it clear across the pool width wise on just one breath many times.  People always say I am full of hot air!   HAHA  no comment.  I also tried snorkeling for the first time too.  I loved it!  Once I got use to the dellybob on my face, I was good to go.  It was actually nice not to have to breathe while swimming, just a little minor detail.  The snorkel allowed me to focus on just my kicking and arm strokes, which was helpful. 

I did an awesome job with my crawl and breast stroke.  I was also flipping and spinning so much in the water I looked more like a mermaid!  I had to be careful with my kicking.  It is so powerful now, anyone gets sprayed within a 10 feet radius of me.  I felt so bad, I really splashed an elderly lady a lot.  When I realized I did that, I apologized profusely.  Maybe next time, I’ll try my karate ninja Amazon warrior kick!  LOL  

1 comment: