Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A neat way to look at Psalm 23


Psalm 23
The Lord is my shepherd;            
That’s Relationship!
I shall not want.                                               
That’s Supply!
He maketh me to buy down in green pastures:                 
That’s Rest!
He leadeth me beside the still waters.                  
That’s Refreshment!
He restoreth my soul:                   
That’s Healing!
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness                     
That’s Guidance!
For his namesake.                          
That’s Purpose!
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,                           
That’s Protection! 
I will fear no evil: for thou are with me;                 
That’s Faithfulness!
My rod and I staff the comfort me.                         
That’s Discipleship!
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies:               
That’s Hope!
Thou anointest my head with oil;                             
That’s Consecration!
My cup runneth over.                   
That’s Abundance!
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:
That’s Blessing!
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord                               
That’s Security!
Forever.                              
That’s Eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment