Sunday, January 13, 2013

Thoughts

Some of my favorite lines taken from one of my favorite movies:  EVAN ALMIGHTY


“If you ask God to give you patients, does He give you patients?  Or, the opportunity to be patient.  If you asked God for courage, does he give you courage, or the opportunity to be courageous?  If you ask God to make your family closer, does God give you warm fuzzy feelings, or opportunities to love each other more?”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I am learning is to enjoy and cherish the opportunities that God has given me.  These opportunities are such precious gifts from above and I am so humbled to think that He chose me to share them with even when I'm stubborn. God never ceases to amaze me with his generosity and constant love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment