Thursday, January 10, 2013

Conversation with God



“Jesus, I’m on my way back to you.”
Look out world:  I’m spiritually and physically getting stronger, healthier, wiser, plus developing more
self-confidence, baby!  I know the latter will be a daily struggle, but I am certainly up for the challenge-you better believe it. My short sabbatical has done me a world of good.   Who wants to be around a 24/7 sour puss   LOL  Not me!   

 "My desire is to add to life, to inspire those around me, and not take away from life!"

 An extremely big THANK YOU for the (figurative) smack upside the head. Jesus, obviously that's exactly what I needed, and You certainly have a way of getting my attention when I'm not listening.  Please don't ever allow me to get this distant from you again, and help me put my words into action with You and others once more. Help me to "trust" in you more, God...in all aspects of my life..help me to do less talking and more listening (that's going to be a hard one for me).    haha

I want to be the positive, fun-loving, kind, caring and compassionate woman You created me to be again.  Somehow, I have lost my way.  Jesus, I ask that You make  me a better person. I kneel down before You with a tired and broken spirit.  Please heal me on the inside-renew me so that You can touch other peoples live through me once more.  My life is in Your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment